Saginaw Valley State University is a public educational institution which was founded in 1963 and ranks #128 - #165 in Regional Universities Midwest of the 2019 edition of Best Colleges.
|UG Application Portal||Official website|
|Annual Endowment||80.5 million USD|
|Student Retention Rate||71%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Part time; Online|
|Campus Housing Capacity||2426|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||UG – 34,175 USD|
Programs, Campus and Residence
- The university offers an array of undergraduate and graduate degree programs. The popular programs being:
- Health Professions and Related Programs
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions
- Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting and Related Protective Services
- Around 30% students opt for college-owned, -operated and -affiliated Residence Halls whereas 70% opt for off-campus option.
Saginaw Valley State University Admissions
- Application Form: The international students have to fill the application form which is available on the university website.
- Test Scores:
- ELS - 110
- SAT/ACT (optional)
- Common requirements: Transcripts, LOR
- The application fee: 90 USD
- Additional requirements: Passport ID, Financial Statement of Support
- Intake Deadlines: Fall Semester - July 1, Winter – November 1
Cost of Attendance
|Tuition and Fees||19,980 USD||20, 577 USD|
|Housing||6160 USD||6160 USD|
|Meals ||3730 USD||3730 USD|
|Health Insurance||1550 USD||1550 USD|
|Miscellaneous||2775 USD||2775 USD|
|Total||34, 175 USD||34, 772 USD|
Saginaw Valley State University offers financial aid to its international students in the form of various scholarships and grants.
- 67% of total undergraduate student population is offered need-based financial aid.
- The average need-based scholarship or grant offered is 6,421 USD.