University of North Carolina – Wilmington is a public organization, which was established in 1947. It ranks 15th in the 2019 ranking edition of Best Colleges in Regional Universities South.
Programs, Campus and Residence
- The university offers 35 masters’ programs with 55 majors and 4 doctoral degrees.
- Top programs offered by the University of North Carolina – Wilmington are the following:
- Business Administration and Management (General)
- Registered Nursing/ Registered Nurse
- Psychology (General)
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Biology/ Biological Sciences (General)
- The university has on-campus accommodation facility, though majority of its student population (78%) lives off campus. The on-campus housing facilities are in combination of college-owned, -operated or –affiliated.
University of North Carolina Wilmington Admission Process
|Test Scores||SAT or ACT score|
|English Professional Test||TOEFL/ IELTS/ DET or PTE score|
|Application Fees||80 USD|
|Additional Requirement||Essay, Short Answer, School Report|
|Intake Sessions||Spring and Fall|
How to Apply :The university applicants can apply through any of the following four methods:
- UNCW’s Web Application - SeaLevel
- The Common Application
- College Foundation of North Carolina
- World Wide Connect
Cost of Attendance
|Expenditure Type||Under graduation||Graduation|
|Tuition||18416 USD||18548 USD|
|Fee||2648 USD||2648 USD|
|Housing||6660 USD||8578 USD|
|Meals||4026 USD||2918 USD|
|Books and Supplies||1126 USD||983 USD|
|Transportation||1775 USD||1775 USD|
|Loan Origination Fee||64 USD||128 USD|
|Personal||1618 USD||1618 USD|
|Health||2622 USD||2622 USD|
- The University of North Carolina Wilmington offers various need-based scholarships, loans, grants and awards so that its students can complete its education tension free.
- Around 52% of full-time student population is offered need based financial aid and scholarship
- The average need-based scholarship and grant offered is 6020 USD.