Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- Students who want to get admission in this college must be 75 or above in the academic average.
- Students must qualify to obtain their OSSD(Ontario Secondary School Diploma) with 30 credits in it.
- Ontario High School applicants require the following Grade 12 credits:
- Any grade 12 English (C) or (U)
- There is no portfolio requirement for admission in this program.
Work Experience Eligibility:
- Applicants with 3-year degrees may be considered for admission with one year of work experience
- Students do not require any kind of work experience for this program.
- Students must be 19 years or older before the beginning of classes.
- Students who are graduated from Ontario Secondary Schools and who have obtained their diploma (OSSD) or certificate (OSSC) may be considered for admission on an individual basis for some programs delivered at the College.
- students are expected to have a working knowledge of Windows-based software.
- Self-directed online courses are available for students wanting to improve their computer skills or acquire skills in program-specific software.
Along with the minimum eligibility requirements, international students hailing from non-English speaking countries need to prove English proficiency through IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/any equivalent test.
The above requirements are the minimum requirements and do not guarantee admission. The admissions committee will consider all evidence in the file and decide.
Required Document List
Following Documents are required to attend this program:
- Statement of Purpose: An essay or other written statement written by the student.
- Resume/CV: Outline of academic achievements and/or awards, publications, relevant work and/or volunteer experience.
- Academic Documents: Submit copies of official transcripts from post-secondary institutions attended.
- Sample of written work: Student has to write something interesting as their sample essay in the application form.
- Statement of Interest: Reasons or intentions for pursuing studies in this program, including a description of prior experience.
- Two confidential letters of recommendation: Referees (Teachers, guidance counselors, or Professors) should comment on academics and that references should submit along with the application system.
- Proof that students have enough money to support themselves during their stay in Canada.
- Letters of reference or any other documents the visa office tell students to bring.
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Year||Year 1||Year 2|
|Books and supply||$1125||$1125|
Cost is for the first year of the program.
|Head||Avg Cost Per Year|
|Living expenses||$ 3,750|