Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- Students who want to get admission in this college must be 75% or above in the academic average.
- Students must qualify to obtain their OSSD (Ontario Secondary School Diploma).
- Ontario High School applicants require the following Grade 30 credits (overall average of 70% is required):
- Any grade 12 English (C) or (U)
- Any grade 11 or 12 family studies (C), (U), or (M)
- Computer competency in relevant software
- Students must be 19 years or older before the beginning of classes.
- Students who are graduated from Ontario Secondary Schools and who have obtained their diploma (OSSD) or certificate (OSSC) may be considered for admission on an individual basis for some programs delivered at the College.
Along with the minimum eligibility requirements, international students hailing from non-English speaking countries need to prove English proficiency through IELTS/TOEFL/any equivalent test.
Indian Student Eligibility:
- The students must have completed 10th and intermediate i.e 12th grade which has the minimum with 70% marks.
- The minimum qualification required to attend this program is a higher secondary school certificate.
Required Document List
Following Documents are required to attend this program:
- Statement of Purpose: An essay or other written statement written by the student.
- Resume/CV: Outline of academic achievements and/or awards, publications, relevant work, and volunteer experience.
- Academic Documents: Submit copies of official transcripts from post-secondary institutions attended.
- Sample of written work: Student has to write something interesting as their sample essay in the application form.
- Statement of Interest: Reasons or intentions for pursuing studies in this program, including a description of prior experience.
- Two confidential letters of recommendation: Referees (Teachers, guidance counselors, or Professors) should comment on academics and that references should submit along with the application system.
- Proof that students have enough money to support themselves during their stay in Canada.
- Letters of reference or any other documents the visa office tell students to bring.
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Year/head||Year 1||Year 2|
|Books and supplies||$1,519||$1,519|
|Health insurance and other ancillary fees||$888||$888|
Cost is for the first year of the program.
|Head||Avg Cost Per Year|
|Living expenses||$ 3,750|
Career and Placement after Course
Early Childhood Educators and Assistants