Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Paramedical Science, College of Pharmacy Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Paramedical Sciences was established in year 1987 with main objective to acquire knowledge from various medical systems and to create a systematic approach to medical sciences.
- It is affiliated to Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai
- It is also approved by AICTE and PCI, New Delhi
- College’s academic excellence has always been outstanding, like six gold medals bagged at university level and one gold medal at national level
- College pass percentage is always more than 95%
- Department of Pharmaceutics
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Department of Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Department of Pharmacy Practice
- Department of Pharmacognosy
- Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Research Work
- Cultural Activities
- Library: College has well maintained library with over 10000 books related to medical sciences. Library also subscribes to national and international journals.
- Museum: It is consist of informative and wonderfully arranged drug display boards that showcase the latest allopathic and herbal formulations. It also consists of informative charts, specimens, news update and photographs related to field of pharmaceutical sciences.
- College Cultural Celebrations - It is two days extravaganza in which students participates enthusiastically.