Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences was established in 1986 with a vision of providing medical education to aspiring students from rural areas.
- Institute’s mission is to provide outstanding educational experience in all the disciplines of medical sciences
- It is recognized by Medical council of India and General Medical Council, United Kingdom
- It is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka
- Research work
- Cultural activities
Library: College has spacious library having good collection of books.
- Book- 16704
- Bound volumes of journals- 5227
- Journals: Indian -68 and international- 57
Hostel: College has separate hostels for boys and girls. Below are the details of hostels and their seating capacity:
Residents cum PGS
- Auditorium: College has centrally air conditioned auditorium which can accommodate 2000 students.