Army College of Medical Science (ACMS), New Delhi is one of the premier institutes for students wanting to study Medical Science. It is located in a sprawling campus and is under the Army Welfare Education Society. It has a remarkable infrastructure in accordance with the present need of the modern society. The all-round development of the students is the main aim of the college, along with inculcating in them ethics, moral values, and high standards.
Facts and Figures of Army College of Medical Science (ACMS), New Delhi-
Army welfare education society
Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi
Medical Council of India (MCI)
How to reach
4.8 km from the New Delhi airport
13.4 km away from the Delhi railway station,
7.4 km from Naraina Vihar bus stand
Why Join Army College of Medical Science (ACMS), New Delhi
- Code of conduct- The code of conduct of this reputed Army College comprises of rules and regulations which need to be followed in as well as off campus. These principles and rules provided with the safe and courteous environment.
- Student Mentor Program- The mentoring Cell aims to provide a productive social experience and intellectual growth. The mentoring cell also looks into the anti-ragging agendas.
- ACMS Women’s Grievance Cell- in order to protect the respect of the women and to cater to good character in students, this cell has been fabricated. It witnesses any sort of eve teasing, jokes, touch, sexual harassment, gender biased insults as a crime.
- Anti Ragging cell- there is zero tolerance for ragging in this college and an anti-ragging committee has been established.
- Accreditation- It has been accredited as an A+ college.