Mediciti Institute of Medical Sciences is a private medical college established in 2002 at Ghanpur, Telangana. It is affiliated with Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences. The institute offers MBBS, B.Sc. Nursing at the undergraduate level and MS, MD at the PG level. There is also a Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery of 3-years duration. MIMS Ghanpur has comprehensive facilities for research and teaching and has a hospital for patients care
MIMS Ghanpur Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2002 | Private|
|Affiliation||Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, Diploma|
|Admission Criteria||Merit & Entrance based|
MIMS Ghanpur Courses
Mediciti Institute of Medical Sciences offers Under-graduate, Post-Graduate, Diploma, and B.Sc. programs. Tabulated below are the details for the same.
Read more MIMS Ghanpur Courses & Fees
MIMS Ghanpur Admissions
Candidates seeking admission to the MBBS course need to apply for NEET-UG. On the other hand, for MS and MD program candidates shall apply for NEET PG. The application form for counseling can be obtained on the official website of the respective competent authority.
For B.Sc. and Diploma courses, candidates have to collect the application form from the college office and submit it within the due date
NEET Application Procedure:
- Visit the official website of NEET-UG/ NEET-PG
- Click on apply.
- Register yourself with your basic details.
- Proceed to fill the application form.
- Verify mobile and email address.
- Pay the prescribed fees.
- Appear and qualify NEET-UG/ NEET-PG successfully
Read more MIMS Ghanpur Admissions
MIMS Ghanpur Facilities
Mediciti Institute of Medical Sciences has outstanding facilities for students. Some of them are listed below:
- Library: There is a well-stocked library with a wide variety of books. It remains open on all working days
- Hostel: This institute provides a hostel facility for students coming from the outer area of the district. The hostel has spacious rooms with all basic necessities.
- Canteen: This institute offers a good cafeteria for the students at their campus. This supplies hygienic food to the students and the staff members of the institute.
- Laboratories: There are well-equipped labs for better practical learning of students
Read more: MIMS Ghanpur Hostel
MIMS Ghanpur FAQs
Ques. What is the intake capacity for MBBS?
Ans. There are 150 seats for MBBS
Ques. Is there any entrance exam for B.Sc. Nursing?
Ans. No, admission is granted directly on the basis of candidate’s marks secured in the qualifying examination.
Ques: Are loan facilities available at MIMS Ghanpur?
Ans. Yes, students can apply for education loans
Ques. What is the duration of NEET-UG?
Ans. The duration of NEET-UG is 03 hours
Ques. What is the application fee for NEET-UG?
Ans. Rs.1500/- (INR) for General (UR), Rs.1400/- (INR) for General-EWS/OBC (NCL) and Rs.800/- (INR) for SC/ST/PwD/Transgender