NEET PG 2019 Result (Declared), Answer Key, Cutoff, Counelling
National Board of Examination has been declared NEET PG result on January 31 at the official website. Candidates can check their result using application number and password. Check NEET PG 2019 Result
It is mandatory for candidates to get the prescribed percentile with respect to the category they belong. The qualifying criteria for various category candidates are given below:
The registration for NEET PG 2019 has started on November 2 at nbe.edu.in. MBBS degree holders, seeking admissions in MD/MS or PG Diploma Courses can apply online before November 22. Register Now!
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test for Post Graduate, known as NEET PG 2019 is a national level exam, organized by National Board of Examinations (NBE) every year. The medical exam is scheduled for January 6 across 148 cities in CBT mode. Check NEET PG 2019 Exam Pattern
- The exam fee for NEET PG is INR 2750 (SC/ ST/ PwD ) and INR 3750 (General/ OBC).
- The application fee shall neither be refunded nor carried forward if the application is rejected/ candidature is found to be ineligible etc.
- NEET is mandatory for foreign nationals seeking admission in medical courses in India. Check NEET PG 2019 Eligibility
Highlights of NEET PG 2019
|Conducting Body||National Board of Examination (NBE)|
|Official Website||nbe.edu.in – CheckNEET PG 2019 Notification|
|Exam Type||National Level Examination|
|Exam Date||January 6, 2019|
|Eligibility Criteria||Must have MBBS or equivalent qualification|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test|
|NBE NEET PG Helpdesk||1800 266 7075 (Toll-Free) | firstname.lastname@example.org|
NEET PG 2019 Exam Dates
The NEET PG 2019 dates are released on the official portal (nbe.edu.in). Tabulated below is the schedule for all the events related to the exam.
|Availability of Information Bulletin||November 2, 2018 onwards|
|Commencement of NEET PG Registration||November 2 – 22, 2018|
|Availability of admit card||Within 24 hrs of registration|
|NEET PG 2019 Exam Date||January 6, 2019|
|Declaration of NEET PG Results||January 31, 2019|
NEET PG 2019 Exam Schedule
The allocation of time for the examination is given below:
|Activities||Session (3:30 pm – 7:00 pm)|
|Enter the exam center & Biometric Registration||01:30 pm|
|Entry closes at exam center||03:00 pm|
|Grant access for Candidate Login||03:15 pm|
|Candidate Login to Read Instructions||03:20 pm|
|Start of NEET PG Exam||03:30 pm|
|End of exam||07:00 pm|
NEET PG Eligibility
Before applying for NEET PG 2019, you must know about the eligibility criteria of NEET PG exam. Given below is a brief of the same:
- Only Indian citizens can apply for the examination.
- Candidates having an MBBS degree or a Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized by Medical Council Act of India (MCI).
- A minimum of one year of internship is required . In case anyone has not completed a year of internship, they should ensure that his internship will be complete on or before March 31, 2019.
Check detailedNEET PG Eligibility
NEET PG 2019 Application Form
The online form will be available at NEET PG website i.e. www.nbe.edu.in. There is no other option for submitting the form other than the online mode. Listed below are the steps in the submission of application form:
Step 1: Visit the official website of NBE NEET PG.
Step 2: Click on ‘New Registration’ link.
Step 3: Read the instructions properly.
Step 4: Fill the registration form for obtaining User ID and Password.
Step 5: Use the issued credentials and Log in again.
Step 6: Fill in the application form and Upload your Photo and Signature.
Step 7: Choose your test city and Submit the fees.
Take a print out of the filled NEET PG 2019 Application Form with transaction ID printed on it.
- Application fee:INR 3750 (for General and OBC categories) and INR 2750 (for SC/ST/PWD categories)
- Modes of Payment: Debit/credit card or net banking only.
- After the last date, the registration link of NEET PG 2019 will be completely disabled.
NEET PG 2019 Admit Card
NBE will issue the admit cards online within 24 hours of registration and exam scheduling. The computer generated slip is an admit card-cum-confirmation slip.
- Candidates need to take the printout of the admit card and paste a photograph on it.
- The photo must have a caption indicating the candidate’s name and date on which the photo was taken.
- The entry to the examination hall will be prohibited if the candidate fails to produce the document.
- Additionally, a valid photo ID proof (Voter ID, PAN Card, Passport, Aadhaar Card or Driving License) must be carried at the exam center.
- They will also have to carry their Permanent and Provisional MCI/SMC certificate for verification.
Details Mentioned in NEET PG Admit Card
- Name of Candidate,
- Date of Birth,
- Exam Date and Time,
- Reporting Time,
- Duration of Exam,
- Name and Address of Exam Center and
- Exam Day Instructions.
NEET PG Exam Centers
Candidates are provided to choose exam city in which he/ she wants to take the test at the time of registration. The choice of city will depend on the availability of the test center in a particular city and the allotment shall be done on first cum first serve basis.
- During the submission of applications, a candidate will be able to view only those cities where the seats are available.
- While the city will be chosen by the candidate, allotment of the test center in the chosen city shall be done by NBE.
- The authorities will make all the efforts to ensure that the candidate is alloted a center in the State of correspondence address of the candidate.
- Exam address and location of the center will be indicated in NEET PG Admit Card.
- Request for change in the testing city or center will not be entertained.
NEET PG Exam Pattern
The paper pattern is prescribed by NBE. No changes have been notified as yet. A brief about the same is given below:
Check detailed NEET PG 2019 Exam Pattern
- NEET PG paper is set up by experts.
- A demo test of 15 minutes is provided before the commencement of exam.
- The exam will be in English Language only.
- During the dest test tutorial, candidates can see the various features such as navigating between questions, reviewing them, selecting them, etc.
- The exam is organized in two sessions: the forenoon session and the afternoon session.
NEET PG Syllabus
The syllabus for NEET PG shall comprise of subjects/ knowledge areas as per the Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by Medical Council of India with prior approval of Government of India. NEET PG does not require candidates to do a lot of extra studies. The exam is conducted to test knowledge and skills that candidates are expected to already have.
It includes clinical, pre-clinical and para-clinical subjects.
|Social and preventive medicine||25|
|General Medicine including Dermatology & Venereology & Psychiatry||45|
|General Surgery including Orthopedics, Anaesthesia & Radiodiagnosis||45|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||30|
Check detailedNEET PG Syllabus
NEET PG 2019 Result
The results for the examination is expected to be announced on January 31. The test takers can visit the official website of NEET PG (nbe.edu.in) to view their scores.
- Enter your Confirmation ID, Testing ID and Date of Birth issued at the time of registration.
- The individual scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates will have to download and print it for further processes.
- NEET PG 2019 score will be valid for the academic year 2019 only.
- The rank card is needed during the time of counselling.
- Seats in colleges and universities will be allotted to candidates according to the merit position secured by them in NEET PG examination.
Know more aboutNEET PG Results
NEET PG 2019 Merit List
Different merit lists will be prepared on the basis of rank scored by every candidate in NEET PG 2019. There are 3 merit lists that will be prepared, namely:
- All India NEET PG 2019 Rank
- All India 50% Quota Rank
- All India 50% Category Rank
- State quota or private medical colleges/ AFMS Rank
NEET PG 2019 Cut off
The minimum qualifying marks in the examination vary as per candidate’s category. It is mandatory for candidates to get the prescribed percentile with respect to the category they belong. The qualifying criteria for various category candidates are released by the official authorities.
- Percentage rank will tell about the overall performance of the candidate in the exam while percentile rank will give the comparison between two students.
- The percentile rank is used to standardize the score secured in the examination.
- There is no provision for re-evaluation of answer sheets, therefore, the rank secured by a candidate is final.
The following table shows the qualifying percentile for each category:
NBE will provide the result of candidates for state quota seats. The reservation policies of different authorities and medical institutes vary. The authorities will prepare the merit list after the implication of their own norms and rules. Medical Council Committee will hold only 15 % All India quota counselling.
CheckNEET PG Cut off
NEET PG 2019 Counselling
Candidates will be called for counselling as per their ranks (All India Rank, All India 50 % Quota Category Rank, All India 50 % Quota Rank and State Quota Rank). Candidates need to fill their choice of courses and colleges in the counselling process. Admission of candidates will depend on their rank, filled preferences and availability of seats.
Documents Required at the time of NEET PG Counselling are:
- NEET PG 2019 Admit Card and Rank Card
- 10th class mark sheet and passing certificate
- 12th class mark sheet and passing certificate
- Graduation certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate
- Counselling call letter
- Recent passport size photographs
The counselling process will be organized by MCC (Medical Counselling Committee) and DGHS (Directorate General of Health Services) in the online mode. Counselling will be conducted by them for giving admission to 50% All India Quota Seats. The State Government will take care of the seat allotment for the rest of 50% seats.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College