Situated in Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh Muzaffarnagar Medical College came into existence in 2006. The college is affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut. Muzaffarnagar Medical Collegeoffers MBBS along with Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) under its UG wing. In addition to this, the college also offers Post graduate degree courses viz. MD and MS degrees in different fields of specializations.
- The application process conducted by the college is offline.
- For admission in MBBS, applicants must have passed 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology and English with minimum 50% marks from any recognised Board.
- Selection for MBBS is based on the score in NEET UG.
- Admission in Diploma course requires a minimum of 50% marks in 10+2 with PCB from any recognised Board.
- Selection criterion is based on merit and first-come-first-served.
- For MD and MS, MBBS degree with minimum 50% marks from any recognised medical college along with the completion certificate for one-year compulsory internship is mandatory.
- Applicants are selected on the basis of the rank scored in NEET PG.
Highlights of Muzaffarnagar Medical College Admissions
|Name of the College||Muzaffarnagar Medical College (MMC)|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance based – MBBS/ MD/ MS Merit based - Diploma|
|Name of the Entrance||NEET UG/ UPCPMT 2019 NEET PG 2019|
|Entrance Mode||Offline and online|
|Counseling Date||After the declaration of results|
Check Here: Fee Structure of Muzaffarnagar Medical College
Muzaffarnagar Medical College Admission Schedule 2019 (Tentative)
The following table provides admission start and end dates for MBBS, Diploma in GNM, and PG Diploma.
|Course Name||Registration Start Date||Registration End Date|
|MBBS||December last week, 2019||January fourth week, 2019|
|Diploma in GNM||April 2019 onwards||May, 2019|
|PG Program||September last week, 2019||November second week, 2019|
Muzaffarnagar Medical College MBBS and Diploma Admission 2019
Muzaffarnagar Medical College offers two Undergraduate Programs viz. Diploma in GNM and MBBS. The basic eligibility criterion to apply for admission in these courses is to pass 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology as subjects while securing minimum 50% aggregate in marks.
Selection criterion for Diploma depends upon the merit of the qualifying examination and first-come-first-served basis, while for MBBS, selection is based on the score in NEET UG 2019.
|Course Name||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Procedure|
|MBBS||Minimum 50% marks in 10+2 with PCB and English.||Based on the valid score of NEET UG 2019.|
|Diploma in GNM||Merit of the qualifying examination and first-come-first-served basis selection.|
- The aspirants must be 17-years of age as on or before December 31 of the academic year with an upper age limit of 25-year.
- However, SC/ ST/ OBC candidates enjoy a relaxation of up to 5-year.
- The minimum eligibility for SC/ ST/ OBC applicants is 40% marks in the qualifying examination, while for PH, it is 45% in aggregate.
- Citizen of India, NRI, OCI, PIO and foreign nationals, all are eligible to apply for admission.
- The total intake in MBBS is 150 seats.
Muzaffarnagar Medical College MD and MS Admission 2019
At postgraduate level, Muzaffarnagar Medical College offers 14 courses in MD and 4 courses in MS degree. The minimum eligibility to take admission in any of these PG Programs requires an MBBS degree with minimum 50% marks from any recognised Medical College. Applicants must have completed their one-year rotary internship as on or before March 31 of the academic year. Eligible candidates are selected on the basis of their score in NEET PG 2019, followed by an online counselling session.
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Procedure||Intake|
|MD||Pathology||Min. 50% marks in MBBS degree.||Valid score in NEET PG 2019 is required to get selected in these PG courses.||4|
|Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||2|
|MS||Obstetrics & Gynecology||6|
- Registration with the Medical Council of India as a Medical Practitioner is a must.
- Relaxations to SC/ ST applicants over the aggregate score and upper age limit are granted in accordance with the guidelines of the State Govt. and Govt. of India.
Muzaffarnagar Medical College Application Process 2019
Candidates seeking admission in Muzaffarnagar Medical College can apply offline with the college. However, separate online registration with NEET UG/ NEET PG on the respective official websites is a must to appear for the entrance examination.
To apply for admission in the UG and PG courses, candidates must follow the below mentioned application process step-by-step.
- Aspirants can obtain the prospectus and application form from the admission office of the college.
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Affix the passport sized photograph at the designated places in the form.
- Attach the self-attested photocopies of the documents listed below –
- 10th and 10+2 mark sheets and passing certificate
- MBBS Mark sheets and passing degree
- Completion certificate of rotary internship
- Registration certificate as medical practitioner with MCI
- NEET UG/ UPCPMT/ NEET PG Online Registration, Admit Card and Score Card
- Identification Certificate as mentioned in the application form
- Passport sized photographs – 15
- Passport sized photograph of parents/ guardian – 1 each
- Self-addressed envelopes with postage stamps of INR 40 – 10
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Physically Handicapped certificate, if any
- Submit these documents along with the application form and anti-ragging affidavit duly signed by candidates and parents/ guardians at the admission office.
- Selected candidates are invited for documents verification, medical examination and to receive letter of admission.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College