Established in the year 1924, Mysore Medical College is the first medical college in the city of Karnataka. The college is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Bangalore. The college offers MBBS, MD and MS at the UG and PG level.
- The applications are invited in online mode by Mysore Medical College.
- Admission in MBBS requires a minimum of 50% marks in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, English, Biology/ Biotechnology from any recognized board.
- Selection in MBBS is based on two factors; 85% of the seats are filled through KCET while 15% seats are done through NEET, conducted by CBSE, Govt. of India.
- For MD and MS, MBBS degree from any recognized Medical college with 50% marks is required to be eligible.
- Admission to 75% seats in MD and MS is based on the performance in RGUHS entrance examination, while the rest of the seats are filled on the basis of score in NEET PG.
Highlight of Mysore Medical College Admissions
|Name of the College||Mysore Medical College (MMC)|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based|
|Entrance Mode||Offline and online|