Sarvajanik College of Physiotherapy Quick Updates
TheSarvajanik College of Physiotherapy was the first premium undergraduate Institute for physiotherapy. The college is approved by Indian Associates of Physiotherapists (IAP). Their primary mission is to provide efficient an effective learning techniques to their students through innovative teaching methods and in turn provide optimal health to the patients. At present their primary goal is to train the next generation physiotherapists in the best possible way. The college is offering Bachelor’s and Master degree courses in Physiotherapy and also a Nursing course.
Facts and Figures of Sarvajanik College of Physiotherapy, Surat, Gujarat
Year of establishment
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University
Opposite to lockhat and Mulla Hospital
Why to join Sarvajanik College of Physiotherapy, Surat, Gujarat ?
- Activities: The college supports both curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- Curricular activities like seminars, case presentations and discussions, semfest, research and conferences.
- Extra-curricular activities like poster presentations, rangoli competition, general quiz competition, art, and painting, dancing, etc. These vary from year to year.
- Library: Library is said to be the heart of the college. It is the place where the students and the staff update their existing knowledge. Here the maintenance and issuing of books is computerized with SOUL software. There is an internet facility provided which is well utilized by the faculty and the students. The Book Bank facility is provided for students where the books are issued for a specific period by charging them a minimum cost.
- Laboratory: The Institute has a fully functioning Anatomy lab with sufficient cadavers so that students will have practical knowledge of basic medical sciences. Blood grouping and identifying different tissue cultures under the microscope are some of the additional facilities provided for the student. There are many labs like Electrophysiology, physiology to understand the functioning of various systems of the body, etc...
- Hostels: Boys and girls are provided with separate hostel facilities.