Aladi Aruna College of Nursing was established to accomplish the holistic dream of Mr. Aladi Aruna, a political and Social worker, to create a healthy and developed society. This Nursing College has been imparting quality education mainly to the economically weaker students and students from rural regions. Its managing committee is committed to provide excellent nursing training and ensures higher academic standards. Aladi Aruna College of Nursing offers its 4 year comprehensive B.Sc. (Nursing) course and 2 year Post Basic B.Sc.(Nursing) course. They are effectively designed and cover all the technical aspects of nursing science.
Aladi Aruna College of Nursing Facts and Figures
Aladi Aruna Foundation under the chairmanship of Dr.V.Balaji
Indian Nursing Council, Delhi & The Tamilnadu Nurses and Midwives Council / Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R.Medical University
Spread over 40 acres of land and is located at Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu
How to Travel
1 hour 9 minutes from Tuticorin Airport, Tamilnadu
25 mins. from Tirunelveli Junction
34 mins. From Tirunelveli Bus Stand. Regular Buses are frequently available for nearby cities.
Why to Join Aladi Aruna College of Nursing?
1. Active Placement Cell: The institute has an inherent placement cell led under the guidance of the Chairman of the Managing Committee. Its aim is to ensure placement to each and every nursing student of the institute at hospitals, clinics etc.
2. Apt Infrastructural facilities: The Institute provides suitable facilities to the students that include well-furnished medical laboratories, hygienic hostel facilities for girls, own conveyance facility, modern library etc.
3. Stimulating events and training programs: The College provides hands-on experience to the students on patients of all ages under the supervision and guidance of faculties. Moreover, it arranges educational excursions and trips to Medical University to motivate their academic pursuit.
4. Eminent Faculty Members: The institute has well-trained experts having excellent academic background and experience. They provide quality education and specialized training to the budding nurses and help them in honing their skills
5. Outstanding results of students: The College flaunts its excellent results of its students and scholarships achieved by the students from governmental and private organizations. It boosts the morale of students.