College of Nursing Quick Updates
College of Nursing, Gujarat, Vadodara is also known as the Sumandeep College of Nursing. It was established with the philosophy which considers the service attitude towards the sufferers to be supreme. The nursing profession is itself considered to be the finest example for national integrity, as the service attitude of the nurses is towards the humanity; which goes much beyond the prejudice based on caste, religion, colour, creed or language. The institute considers the concept of nursing to getting diversified over the recent past as it is not only confined to the patient care and hospitals; rather the nurses anchor the vital role in the health care system and promotion of health. The institute aims at educating, illuminating and training the prospective nurses to help in making a better tomorrow. The institute strives to develop the capable professionals by skilled, coordinated and well planned nursing training; giving way for researches and development of the institutional resources.
Facts and figures:
Year of establishment
KM Shah Charitable Trust
First batch passed out in year
Why to join us:
- Imparting of the practical and skillful training: The budding nursing professional get hands on experiences in order to become capable to cater to the patients’ specific health care needs. The students are also taken for the field visits to the hospitals and public health care centre.
- Highly experienced faculty: The faculty of the institution sets an example of role model for the students and helps in creating an atmosphere where the students are self motivated and self directed towards acquiring learning; which paves the attitude towards lifelong learning.
- Research facilities: The institute encourages and facilitates towards the research studies in the field of nursing.
- Modern teaching aids: The process of teaching is facilitated with the latest medical equipments, models, charts, adult and child CPR dummy, procedure dummies, models of human anatomy, LCD and OHP etc.
- Provision of well equipped laboratory: All the medical labs have the necessary medical and surgical equipment to give practical training to the students.
- Global exposure: The College provides for the global exposure by the collaboration with some renowned foreign universities.