Mamata Educational Society started the Mamata Nursing College. There are 20 Medical Specialties, 7 Dental Specialties, and 5 Nursing Specialties. Nurses receive hands-on experience.
Facts and Figures of Mamata Nursing College, Khammam
Chairperson of the University
Puvvada Ajay Kumar
How to Reach
Mamata Nursing College,
Khammam - 507 002.
Why to Join Mamata Nursing College, Khammam?
- Non-profit: The hospital is one of the few good non-profit hospitals who do not under any circumstance become crooked.
- Student Facilities: Separate hostel for both boys and girls which is air conditioned; many labs to learn from and discover; a student museum to show the future doctors the roots of their technology; spacious lecture halls that have a lively feel; transportation for students who live within a certain radius; an auditorium to house guest lecturers;
- Hospital Facilities: Inpatient Wards act as teaching beds to students. There are also clinical demonstration rooms, Duty Doctors and Nurses rooms and treatment rooms. The beds are free, and the inpatients are given free food twice a day. There are also 14 A/C operation theaters with the latest equipment, ventilators, Defibrillators, central oxygen and suction supply, syringe pumps and Capnography, infusions.
- Food-Court: There is an air-conditioned food court situated within the campus. It serves only hygienic north and south Indian food at reasonable prices.
- Library: A well-stocked library with many books and a large collection area for reading that can accommodate students and faculty. These books and journals are the latest national and international issues.