Shri Balaji College of Nursing, Udaipur was established with the objective of strengthening the Human Resource Development of India by producing a stock of trained people in the field of health sciences. This institute is committed to meet the shortage of trained and qualified nurses not only in Rajasthan but in India. The institute provides high quality nursing education and train its students to an extent required to meet the challenges posed in the health sector. The pupils are trained to handle the changing healthcare needs of the individuals in the country. The college offers a four-year program of Bachelor in Nursing.
Facts and Figures of Shri Balaji College of Nursing, Udaipur:
Year of establishment
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
Why to Join Shri Balaji College of Nursing, Udaipur?
- Infrastructure: The college is equipped with latest infrastructure to meet the day-to-day needs of the courses.
- Library: The college library has a vast collection of relevant books, journals, magazines, e-resources. The number of books is more than two thousand. Apart from this, prominent foreign nursing journals have also been subscribed.
- Classrooms: The rooms are well-furnished and equipped with modern teaching and learning facilities such as multi-media projector, power-point, OHP, etc.
- Laboratory: Science and Nursing, clinical skill laboratories, have been provided with sufficient equipments and materials needed as per the guidelines of Indian Nursing Council. The clinical laboratory conducts biochemical, hematological and microbiological investigations. A computer lab has been provided to the students and internet facility has also been provided.
- Hostel: Accommodation facility provided by the college and the hostel rooms are well-equipped with all the necessary furniture. Hostel mess provides hygienic vegetarian food consisting of a proper health diet.
- Field Visits and Training: The students are taken to various Govt. and Non-Govt. Hospitals and health institutions in the nearby areas for field experiences. College bus is provided for such visits.
- Placements: Placement assistance is provided to the students and many students of this institute have been placed in foreign Hospitals with a package of Rs. 1-2 lacs per month.