Ammini College Of Engineering (ACE) in Palakkad, Kerala, is a self-financing college offering B.Tech in five specializations. Admission to the college is based on different quotas such as merit, management, and NRI and the final list of students for admission is shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying entrance exams. Ammini College of Engineering accepts the KEAM exam scores for the admission and the cut off for the same falls around 40867.
Graduates from ACE Palakkad are placed in companies such as HP, Infosys, KMGC, Sesame, Nestron, Robosoft, HCL, Cognizant, Wipro, etc.
Read More: Ammini College Of Engineering Cut Off
Ammini College of Engineering Highlights
|Established | Type||2010 | Private|
|Affiliated to||APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University|
|Approved by||AICTE(All India Council for Technical Education), MHRD, Govt of India|
|Recognized by||Department of Technical Education, Govt of Kerala|
|Courses offered | Type||UG | Engineering|
|Application mode||Online and Offline|
|Top recruiters||HP, Infosys, HCL, Cognizant, Wipro, etc.|
|Official website | Contact||http://www.ammini.edu.in/ | 9447320011|
Ammini College of Engineering Courses
ACE Palakkad offers a 4-year, full-time degree in Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in five specializations, namely:
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
In addition, the college also invites applications of lateral entry applicants for a 3-year B.Tech degree.
For B.Tech: 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 with science stream.
For B.Tech Lateral Entry: Applicants with Diploma in Engineering. OR; Rank in Entrance Exam for Lateral Entry Test (LET).
Read More: Ammini College Of Engineering Fee Structure
Ammini College of Engineering Admission
Ammini College of Engineering gives admission to students under three quotas. The quotas are Merit Quota, Management Quota, and NRI Quota.
- 50% of the seats are filled under merit quota by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Government of Kerala based on the KEAM entrance examination.
- 35% of the seats are filled by the College Management based on the marks in the qualifying examination and/ or the Rank in the Entrance Examination subject to the eligibility conditions set by the Government of Kerala.
- 15% of the seats are for NRI students and are filled by the College Management subject to the eligibility conditions set by the Government of Kerala.
For Lateral Entry: 50% of the seats are allotted by the Govt and the remaining 50% seats filled by the Management.
How to apply?
Applicants interested in ACE admissions can apply online as well as offline. Applicants need to fill in their Personal details, Qualification details, Course choices along with additional information concluding with a declaration.
Read More: Ammini College Of Engineering Admission
Ammini College of Engineering Faculty
Ammini College of Engineering has a total of 51 faculty members working in seven departments of the college. All the faculty members have M.Tech/ M.E./ M.Sc degree in their relevant specializations. Some of the faculty members have both teaching as well as industrial experience whereas there are some of them who have just started their careers.
Read More: Ammini College Of Engineering Faculty
Ammini College of Engineering Facilities
The college provides some best state of art facilities to its students. Some of them are-
- Library: ACE has a fully automated Library with an excellent collection of books and magazines in all related disciplines of Engineering and Sciences. The library has to its credit more than 5000 volumes of technical books, more than 80 national and international journals. CD ROMS, DVDs, E – Databases and the e-learning facilities.
- Reprographic Center: The reprographic center is attached with the College Library
- Computer Center: ACE has a centralized computer center spread over a carpet area of 5000 sq feet equipped with all operating systems like Windows, Linux, Unix, etc. It has about 150 computers constituting the core computing facility for various departments
- Language lab: Excellent language lab equipped with software to teach many foreign languages with a seating capacity of thirty. The lab is set up with more than 40 multimedia PCs and ODLL software.
- Events/Festival: ACE organizes following events and fests giving importance to the extracurricular activities-
- Cultural Fest- Genex: Genex is a yearly Cultural festival of Ammini College of Engineering
- Sports Meet
College has the following clubs and societies that organize various extracurricular activities throughout the academic year-
- 3D Club-Literary & Debate Club
- Class Committee
- Student Counseling
- Grievance Cell
Ammini College of Engineering Scholarship
- ACE ensures most number of Scholarships from Govt. and NGO's to eligible students.
- ACE provides 100% assistance in arranging educational loans from banks.
Ammini College of Engineering FAQ
Ques. Can I get admission through Management Quota?
Ans. Yes, you are eligible for admission through management quota if you fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, or Examinations recognized as equivalent thereto, with 50% marks in Mathematics separately, and 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry / Biotechnology / Computer Science / Biology put together are eligible for admission.
Ques. Does College provide any loan assistance to its students?
Ans. Yes, the college provides assistance to students in availing educational loans offered by the various Nationalized & Private Sector Banks. After admission, the student needs to submit an application to the principal for the bonafide certificate to the concerned bank.
The College will provide the required information regarding the education period, details of fees, terms of fees, etc. or any other document(s) as required by the concerned bank for early sanction of loan, as and when deemed appropriate. To complete the process, students must submit the following documents to the bank:
- Loan Application on Bank’s format
- Proof of admission
- Bonafide certificate from the College containing various charges like – Admission Fee, Tuition Fee, Hostel Charges, etc.
- Proof of address (Permanent) / ID Card
- Other papers at the discretion of a Bank
Ques. How are the bridge courses of ACE Palakkad?
Ans. Ammini College of Engineering offers Bridge courses to students who enter different disciplines of engineering right after their +2. To fill the gap, bridge courses are conducted during the start of every academic year. Students are groomed for the foundation subjects like Mathematics & elements of Engineering during these sessions.
Ques. Are there any accommodation facilities at ACE Palakkad?
Ans. The college provides hostel for students coming from far away places. There are two separate hostels for boys and girls named Himalaya and Gang respectively. The hostels are facilitated with all the required amenities like Dining & Hall, Reading Room, Sports & Entertainment, etc.
Read More: Ammini College Engineering Hostel Fee
Ques. How are the placements of ACE Palakkad?
Ans. Ammini College of Engineering places students in well-reputed companies like Amazon, Cognizant, KMGC, Sesame, Nestron, Robosoft, etc. with the help of their Training & Placement Cell. The T&P helps students in placement related activities and gives them adequate training which makes them industry-ready.
Read More: Ammini College Of Engineering Placement