Amrita Sai Institute of Science & Technology (ASIST), an Autonomous institution affiliated to JNTUK, A.P. and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) was established in the year 2007 under the auspices of Amrita Sai Educational Improvement Trust. The institute is also accredited by the NAAC with ‘A’ grade of its quality in technical education. For the last 11 years, the College has tremendously been excelling in all its verticals viz. Engineering, Management, Research, and Development. Sharp focus on quality education, sensible training, and solid research have turned Amrita Sai Institute of Science & Technology into a premier Technical Institution ensuring 100% placement in a wide range of companies.
- Computer Science and Engineering Department
- Electronics and Communication Engineering Department
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Master of Business Administration
- Masters of Computer Applications
- Science and Humanities
Amrita Sai Institute of Science & Technology Courses
The institute offers B. Tech, M.Tech., MBA and MCA programs in various specializations. It also offers Diploma courses in Engineering. B. Tech is a full-time four- year course. MBA, MCA, and M. Tech courses are for the duration of two-year while Diploma course is available for three years.
- The selection of the candidates for B.Tech programme is based on the marks obtained in 10+2 and rank in AP EAMCET. EAMCET is conducted on the state level.
- For admission in M.Tech, the candidate must be a graduate in engineering with 50% marks in aggregate (45% for reserved categories). The selection of candidates is based on the merit in the AP PGECET.
- For MBA, the candidate must be a graduate in any discipline along with valid scores in AP ICET.
- For MCA, Graduate in any stream with Mathematics or Statistics as one of the main subjects in 10+2 is required with AP ICET scores.
Note: AP ICET is an Integrated Common Entrance Test conducted to provide admission in MBA and MCA courses in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
The institute also offers Diploma courses in two specializations like Electrical and Electronics Engineering and Mechanical Engineering. The minimum eligibility criteria is a class 10th pass from a recognized board.
Amrita Sai Institute of Science and Technology Placements
ASIST Placements are known to have a 100% placement record. The placement cell is regularly associated with the department of English and Mathematics to enrich the students with the latest communication, aptitude skills with appropriate training. Regular practice of Mock interviews and Group discussions to enhance the student employability skills.
In the year of 2018, Four Companies have visited ASIST Krishna for Placements and have selected 150 students and still continuing.
ASIST Krishna Highlights
• 10 Student Activity Clubs
• Only college to apply 3 Patents
• 7 Research labs
• 4 Skill development centers
• 284+ Research Publications
• CISCO Learning Centre approved by SBTET
• Product Innovation & Development Lab.
• Research & Development lab.
• Corporate Cell,Android Lab
• Entrepreneurship Development Cell.
• NSIC Training and Incubation Center from Government of India.
• PMKVY certificate program from Goverment of India.
• Micro Controller Simulation Center Of Excellence
• Cloud Computing Center Of Excellence.
• Galileo Academic Center Of Excellence.