Anand College of Engineering and Management Kapurthala was established in 1989 which is located in Punjab. The institute is affiliated to Punjab Technical University. At the undergraduate level, Anand College of Engineering and Management offers B.Tech and Diploma Courses.
- The minimum eligibility to B.Tech program is the candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as a compulsory subject from recognized board.
- Admission to B.Tech. is done through JEE Main conducted by CBSE, New Delhi.
- Candidate seeking admission for diploma program should have passed class 10 with Science, English and Mathematics as a compulsory subject from recognized board.
- Admission to Diploma is done though JET Counseling conducted by Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training, Chandigarh.
- Candidates holding three years polytechnic diploma in engineering from an institute affiliated to Punjab state board of technical of B.Tech. Program through lateral entry system.
- Candidates holding ITI/10+2 Vocational stream / 10+2 (Non-medical) qualification can take admission through lateral entry system.
Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of Institute||Anand College of Engineering and Management|
|Type of Institute||Private|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Based|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Name of Entrance||B.Tech: JEE Main / JEE Advanced
JEE Main- Online and Offline
JEE Advanced – Online