Anand Engineering College (AEC) is a private engineering college located in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India. The college was founded in the year of 1998. It is affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (APJAKTU), Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
Anand Engineering College offers full-time regular undergraduate and postgraduate level engineering courses like B.Tech, M.Tech, BBA, BCA, MBA and MCA degree programs.
- The minimum eligibility for B.Tech is 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Admission in B.Tech is done on the basis of UPSEE or JEE Main.
- 10+2 from a recognized board is required to be eligible for BBA and BCA, and the selection is merit-based.
- Selection in BBA and BCA will be done based on the written/aptitude test and interview.
- For M.Tech, a graduate degree in the relevant field is required to be eligible.
- Admissions in M.Tech are done on the basis of valid score in GATE.
- A graduate degree in any stream is required to be eligible for MBA and PGDM.
- Admission in MBA is done on the basis of UPSEE score or national level exams like CAT, MAT and CMAT.
Highlights of Anand Engineering College Admissions 2021
|Name of College||Anand Engineering College, Agra, Uttar Pradesh|
|Basic admission criteria||National / State Level Entrance|
|Name of entrance||UPSEE ( B.Tech., B.Tech Lateral Entry, M.Tech., MBA & MCA)|
|JEE Main ( B.Tech)|
|CAT and MAT (MBA)|