Atharva College of Engineering was set up in 1999. The college was ranked 8th in West India and 16th all over India by Times of India Group in 2018 for its excellent service in providing technical education. College offers various Undergraduate courses in the field of Technology education. College is known for its B.Tech course and its lucrative placements. The college has record placements for consecutive 3 years. Major companies like Accenture, TCS, L&T Infotech, etc; have visited campus for mass recruitment. Admissions are based on the MHT-CET and JEE merit list generated by the college administration for B.Tech courses. The college offers lateral entry in 2nd year in B.E courses for Diploma holders.
Atharva College of Engineering Mumbai Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1999 | Private|
|Affiliated to||University of Mumbai|
|Set by||The Atharva Educational Trust|
|Entrance Exam||JEE, MHT-CET|
|Courses Offered||5 UG courses|
|Admission Criteria||Counseling process based on merit rank|
|Top Recruiters||Accenture, TCS, L&T Infotech, Sankey Solution, NSEIT, Burns & Mcdonnell, Western Railway.|
|Campus Area||6 acres|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Research And Innovation Centre, Auditorium, Ric Labs|
Atharva College of Engineering Mumbai Courses
The following table provides courses approved by AICTE. The same are tabulated below:
|B.Tech.||Computer Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering||Eligibility: 10+2 or equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate
Duration: 4 Years
|B.Tech. Lateral entry||Eligibility: 10+3 or equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate OR B.Sc. degree plus MHT CET or JEE merit rank
Duration: 3 Years
Atharva College of Engineering Mumbai Admission
Admission at ACE is based on JEE and MHT CET scores. Merit list is generated every year by college administration according to cut- off the rank. Candidates for course B.Tech. are selected based on JEE merit. Whereas, candidates for lateral entry in B.E courses are selected based on marks scored in the previous year JEE/MHT CET marks.
How to Apply?
- Appear for JEE or MHT CET entrance examinations.
- Register on the college website for the admissions. Input details related to the entrance exam results.
- Attach all documents, photographs, and reservation certificates.
- Eligible candidates will have to report for admissions at the college along with the demand draft of fees.
Check here Atharva College of Engineering Admission
Atharva College of Engineering Mumbai Placement
The placement cell offers students the scope of openings and occupation prospects accessible to them after they complete their education. The Department of Training and Placement is resolved to connect this academic-industry gap and look for the corporate area collaboration in delivering better specialists to address the present and tomorrow's needs. The table below gives information about the number of students placed and average salaries over the last 3 years:
|Year||Students placed||Median salary in INR|
Know more Atharva College of Engineering Placement
Atharva College of Engineering Mumbai Scholarship
As it is a private college and set up by The Atharva Educational Trust, Maharashtra local students get grants/scholarships by the Atharva College of Engineering society. Following are the scholarships offered to the students under different classifications:
- Pragati Scholarship for Girls: This is managed by AICTE for girl students. Eligible students receive a scholarship of INR 30,000 or less for tuition fees, according to actuals and INR 2000 for 10 months.
- Minority Merit Cum Scholarship: For Muslim, Sikh, Buddhist, Parsi minority students. It is offered by the Ministry of Minority undertakings.
Atharva College of Engineering Mumbai Facilities
The students are offered various facilities during their tenure in the college:
- Laboratories: College labs are all outfitted with the latest RC equipment and substantial hardware for a useful methodology towards innovation. Technical Computer frameworks are very much improved with the most recent programming. I-MAC labs meet all the cutting-edge necessities for future architects.
- Robotics Centre: The college has set up an Industrial Robotics Training Centre to create a result-oriented approach in students. Robotics center prepares students in Advanced Automated Manufacturing and produces profoundly talented specialized labor in the field of Industrial Robotics.
- Auditorium: An auditorium is present to conduct workshops, annual functions, and conferences.
Atharva College of Engineering Mumbai Faculty
With exceptionally qualified faculty at ACE, the college is committed to conveying specialized technical education to qualified students. The administration has a sum of 126 faculty staff out of which 8 hold Ph.D. degrees and 02 hold M. Phil degree. There are 95 female personnel and 31 male faculty employees working. Each division has its Head and Dean and different professor are working at the accompanying positions:
- Professor: 1
- Assistant Professor: 123
- Associate Professor: 1
Check here Atharva College of Engineering Faculty
Atharva College of Engineering Mumbai FAQs
Ques. Does the college give transportation facilities?
Ques. What sort of food is accessible in the premises’ canteen?
Ques. What are the renowned Recruiters of ACE?
Ques. Is there any clothing standard for the student during class hours?
Ques. What is the noteworthiness of AICTE Soft Skills Testing?