Buddha Institute of Technology (BIT), Gorakhpur was established in 2009 under People Educational Society. It is affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU), Lucknow and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. It is approved by Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), New Delhi and Government of Uttar Pradesh. The Institute is spread over 14 acres of Eco friendly land. Institute has built up area of more than 2 Lac sq. ft. It is situated along Gorakhpur- Lucknow National Highway 28 and at a distance of 10 kms from Gorakhpur railway station, and 12 km from Gorakhpur Airport.
Department of Computer Science & Engineering
Department of Information Technology
Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Department of Civil Engineering
Department of Applied Science & Humanities
Batch 2013 - 2014
Name of Recruiter Company
Number of Students
Water & Heat Technology
Extra Curricular Activities
- Crazy Moves - The dancing club of the institute
- Mona Lisa - The painting club of the institute
- Dhun - The music club of the institute
- Kalam - The writing club of the institute
- Voice Of BIT - The singing club of the institute
- Mukhuata - The drama club of the institute
- Cicero - The orator club of the institute
- Milkha Club - The athletic club of the institute
- Sachin Club - The cricket club of the institute
- Jimmy Club - The volleyball club of the institute
- Baibhung Bhutia Club - The football club of the institute
The computer lab has 300 IBM which are well equipped with latest softwares and configuration.
The library has a collection of over more than 1243 titles and 1250 volumes of books.
Available for both boys and girls student separately.
- Samaj Kalyan Scholarships
- Bright Girl Scholarships
- 10+2 Marks Based Student Scholarships
- UPSEE Rank Scholarships