Ch. Devi Lal State Institute of Engineering & Technology, Sirsa was established by Government of Haryana in 2003 to promote the study and research in the field of Engineering, Technology and Science. The college is named after Late. Chaudhary Devi Lal, the former deputy Prime Minister of India and also Chief Minister of Haryana. It focuses on the student’s ability to identify and tackle technical issues rather than simply learning facts and techniques. The college is situated at Panniwala Mota, district Sirsa, Haryana
- It is the only engineering college run by the government in Haryana.
- The College is approved by AICTE, New Delhi & Govt. of Haryana
- It is affiliated to Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Hisar
- It is recognized by UGC
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of Electronic and Communication Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Food Technology
The College has an independent Training & placement Cell devoted to cater the needs of the organizations in conducting campus interviews for placements.
Total No. of Placed Students
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Computer Science Engineering
- The College Library has adequate number of books, journals and periodicals are available
- Subscribed to Indian and foreign journals.
- The Library is computerized.
- The Computer center has four computer labs & one hardware lab of the latest configuration. The College has established a well-equipped Computer Centre. The Center has 200 personal Computers. All of these are of latest configuration.
- The Computer Centre has got INTERNET Connectivity through 8MBPS lease line connection. This provides students and faculty opportunities to access and download information of all kinds from various sources