College of Engineering Thalassery Quick Updates
College of Engineering Quick Update
July 3: KEAM 2020 is expected to be conducted on July 16. Admit Cards to be released soon. Check Here
College of Engineering, Kannur was established to fulfill the need for excellence in engineering. The college strives to provide a heaven of learning with the latest equipment, modern amenities for facilitating the teaching learning process. With its beautiful landscape, the college provides the perfect ambience and rich milieu for promoting academic and co-curricular activities. The college is committed to generate, disseminate and preserve knowledge; and towards collaborative learning for enabling the knowledge to meet the world’s challenges. The main objective of the institute is to impart global and excellent quality of technical education to the local students. The institute strives towards developing analytical thinking, effective communication skills and enabling the students to efficiently use the latest technology.
Facts and figures:
Year of establishment
National Education and Charitable Foundation
Books in the library
How to reach
6 km from Pilathara, Kannur
Why to join us:
- Provision of the latest technology and modern amenities: The College has Wi-Fi facility, language laboratory, well equipped laboratories and computer center with the latest software. The teaching is done up using audio-visual aids such as OHP, DVD, LCD etc.
- Practical training: The students also get hands on experience by interacting with the industries and by doing projects in the reputed companies. Workshops are also conducted to acquaint the students with the practical aspects of the learning.
- Renowned faculties: The teaching is done by committed, experienced, sincere faculties who are zealous to help the students in the best manner.
- Resourceful library: The digitalized library is well equipped with many books, e-journals, international journals, technical books etc. in order to quench the thirst for knowledge in the prospective engineers.
- Stress on all round development: Various extra-curricular activities such as drama, singing, debates, quiz etc. are conducted from time to time.
- Incredible training and placement facility: The College is entrusted with the responsibility of training the students through seminars, mock interview, group discussions and industrial visits. The placement facility is provided with the renowned companies.