Darshan Institute of Engineering & Technology (DIET), was established in 2009 by Shree G.N.Patel Education & Charitable Trust. It is a leading institute offering multi-disciplinary undergraduate programmes in engineering. The College has well experienced, highly qualified and dedicated faculty for committed education. It is Located in peaceful and sylvan surroundings, about 19 km from Rajkot, Gujarat, India.
- The Institute is affiliated to the Gujarat Technological University
- It is approved by the AICTE, New Delhi.
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Science and Humanities
The College has an independent Training & placement Cell devoted to cater the needs of the organizations in conducting campus interviews for placements.
Placement Record Batch 2010-14
Total No of eligible Students
Total No. of Placed Students
Total No of Visited Companies
Computer Science Engineering
Electronics and Communications Engineering
- The library houses 21,500 Text books, Reference Books, more than 80,000 E-books, more than 14,000 Print & e-journals and 71 magazines
- Provides DLib-OPAC library application
- Library service available on Facebook and by e-mail free for all
Frolic: It is National Level Technical Symposium where talent meets opprtunity. Technical competitions and events covering all areas of engineering. There are competitions, guest lectures, workshops and quizzes.
Udaan: is annual cultural festival. Is usually takes place in the second week of April. This consists of literary and debating events/competitions like singing, dance, play, mimicry, garba etc.
Different types of scholarships are available from various organizations and government schemes for SC & ST students. Through this, students have got the benefits of scholarship of more than Rs. 1,00,00,000/-