Doon College of Engineering and Technology (DCET) is located in Saharanpur, U.P. It was established by Dr.Rajendra Prasad Memorial Educational Society. The institute has become one of the top, state-of-art engineering & Research Institute of the country and successfully meets the challenges posed by global competition.
- It is approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- The college is affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
Library- Library has more than 2553 titles and 10035 books of various subjects. Library has subscribed 8 international and 30 national journals and E-journals. Library is a member of DELNET, it is an network of more than 1000 libraries Reprographics services.
Hostel- Institute provides the separate hostel facility for both boys and girls. The boy’s hostel has accommodation of more than 100 boys. The girl’s hostel also has more than 100 accommodations.