Galgotias College of Engineering & Technology is a private engineering institute established in the year 2000. The institute is accredited by AICTE and affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (APJAKTU), Lucknow. It offers B.Tech under the UG domain and MBA and MCA under the PG domain. Admission is done either on a merit basis or entrance exam.
The institute holds a good placement record as 200 reputed recruiters have visited the campus for recruiting students. Some of the eminent recruiters who had visited the Institute are Wipro Technologies, Capgemini, Vivo Mobile, V5 Global Services, Infosys, Optum (United Health Group), and many more. It has been placed among the Top 25 institutes of India by India Today. Applicants can apply both online as well as offline.
GCET Lucknow Highlights
|Established | Type||2000 | Private|
|Affiliated To||Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University|
|Campus Area||20 Acres|
|Courses offered||UG, PG|
|Admission Criteria||Merit or Entrance Based|
|Application mode||Online & Offline|
|Facilities||Library & Information Center, Laboratories, Sports complex, Medical Room, Auditorium, Cafeteria|
GCET Lucknow Courses
Some of the courses imparted at the Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology are mentioned below:
|B.Tech||Specializations: Civil Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE), Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE), Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Mechanical Engineering (MECH), Computer Science and Engineering
Duration: 4 years
Eligibility: 10+2 any other examination equivalent with PMC/B as compulsory subjects with 45% marks (40% for SC/ST )
Selection Criteria: AIEEE/JEE/UPSEE & Counselling
|MBA||Specializations: Finance, Marketing, Human Resource, Information Technology, International Business, Operations
Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: Pass in graduation with 50% marks (45 % SC/ST/OBC Category) in the qualifying examination.
Selection Criteria: UPSEE/CAT/MAT & Counselling
|MCA||Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: Pass in graduation with 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
Selection Criteria: UPSEE/CAT/MAT & Counselling
Click here GCET Lucknow Courses and Fees
GCET Lucknow Admission
Admission is done on the merit basis and Entrance Exam. Candidates must have scored in the entrance exam required for the respective course. They must fulfill the eligibility criteria before taking admission in any course.
How To Apply?
Candidates need to follow these steps for admission to the institute:
- Visit the official site of the institute.
- Click on ‘Apply Online ‘ on the Home Page.
- Fill in all the relevant details in the application form and submit it.
- The admission fee has to be paid.
- Applicants will be provided a unique ID which will be his/her unique identification number throughout the admission process.
Check GCET Lucknow Admission
GCET Lucknow Placement
The placement cell prepares the students for the corporate world. It invites various recruiters for campus placements. The institute trains them by providing field research work, corporate interface, and faculty-monitored corporate internship programs.
Listed below are the placement statistics of GCET Lucknow:
- Total Recruiters Visited: 200+
- Highest Salary Package: INR 12.40 LPA
- Average Salary Package: INR 3.86 LPA
- Placement Record: 100%
- No. of Selections Done: 5000+
The top recruiters of the institute are ACPL System, Addverb Technologies, Agilent Technologies Pvt Ltd, Agreeya, Algoworks, Amdocs, and many more.
Know more GCET Lucknow Placement
GCET Lucknow Scholarship
The institute offers scholarships under sports quota. Admission is given in two ways:
- Direct Admission without Sports Trials: The scholarship is given to the candidates who have represented India in national or international games.
- Admission with Sports Trials: The students who have not represented India in national or international have to undergo sports trials for admissions.
Read more GCET Lucknow Scholarship
GCET Lucknow Facilities
Below-mentioned is some of the facilities created by the college to help students in their studies during the college tenure:
- Library: The library has a large collection of numerous publications on management, computer applications, magazines, journals, etc. It also has a digital library that gives easy access to e-journals and e-books.
- Hostel: Hostel facilities are available for boys and girls separately. The hostels have all the basic amenities. Every hostel building has its own mess. Strict discipline and hygiene are maintained in the hostels.
- Canteen: The institute campus runs a canteen which supplies hygienic and fresh food at a subsidized rate to the students and the staff under the supervision of a Teacher-in-charge.
- Sports: The University has it’s own sports complex and playgrounds which are used for Annual Sports & Athletics Meets, Inter-class Football, and Cricket, etc.
- Laboratory: The institute has maintained and well-equipped lab with all the requirements for students.
Click here GCET Lucknow Hostel
GCET Lucknow Faculty
The College has highly experienced faculty members who are proficient in their relevant fields. The professors are alumni of top-notch institutes. Every department has its own HOD, Associate Professors, and Assistant Professors.
Check GCET Lucknow Faculty
GCET Lucknow FAQs
Ques. What are the hours of operation of the institute?
Ques. What are the job options candidate can choose after Master of Computer Applications in Galgotias College of Engineering & Technology?
Ques. Is GCET good for Engineering?
Ques. Which is the best B.Tech course offered by GCET Lucknow?
Ques. What are the job opportunities offered to MBA students?