Godavari Institute of Engineering & Technology (GIET) offers world-class education in the engineering sector and the Institute has gained a reputation for providing quality education. GIET was established in 1988 and is known to be one of the best engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh. The college offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the field of engineering and management. Admissions at GIET to these courses are conducted every year.
GIET is an ISO-certified, NBA-accredited and NAAC-A+ Grade accredited institution. The college was established with the aim to impart world-class education to high-potential students in the developing part of Andhra Pradesh. The idyllic setting of the college helps in giving the students the most congenial environment for contemplative learning.
NBA, NAAC ‘A+’
Private Autonomous Institute
East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh
Various courses are offered by the college in the streams of engineering and management.
B. Tech It is a four-year full-time course which is offered in various specializations- Automobile Engineering, Mining Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics, and Communication Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, and Electrical and Electronics Engineering. Eligibility- The candidate needs to have passed 12th standard from a recognized board. The candidate needs to have a valid score in AP-EAMCET.
To check AP-EAMCET Cutoff, click here.
- M.Tech It is a two-year full-time course which is offered in various specializations- C.S.E., Thermal Engineering, VLSI Embedded Systems, Digital Electronics Communication Systems, Power Systems, Structural Engineering, Software Engineering, and CAD / CAM. Eligibility- The candidate needs to have a B.Tech degree from a recognized university.
- MBA, MCAEligibility- The candidate needs to have a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream from a recognized university. The candidate needs to have a valid score in APICET.
For more information on GIET Courses and Fee Structure, click here.
The placement cell at GIET is well-functional and full-fledged. It has given the reputation of “Best Placement Engineering College in Andhra Pradesh” to GIET, thus it is an integral part of the institution. The placement cell gives the students adequate training and placement opportunities.
Students were successfully placed for the batch of 2018. A total of 221 students were able to secure jobs in reputed firms in the industry. Top recruiters included Oracle, Infosys, HDFC Bank, CA Technologies, Honeywell, CSC India, Convergys, Amway India, Curation Tech, Tata Consultancy Services, Simplex Infrastructure Ltd., etc.
For more information on GIET Placements, click here.
GIET Salient Features
- TCS accredited College of faculty, student development programs and placements.
- GIET has established a Skill Development Centre in association with NSDC and APSSDC.
- Only College in the region to have an alliance with Oracle Corporation for Oracle Certification Courses.
- State-of-the-art labs.
- Extensive internship opportunities.
- PIO/Foreign National Status
- Coaching for interviews and soft skills.
- Cycle-friendly, pollution-free campus.
- 35 PhD-level faculty.
- Digital Classrooms.