Overall a good college with lot of learning opportunities. Most people are kind except for some library guys.
The college management is corrupt and that shows with the dearth of good teachers and faculty. The facilities though are sometimes lacking but most of the time it's not the case.
Could have been made a better place. Yes, definitely.
As are opting engineering be ready for a habit of giving exams and late night study.always remembers your mum loves u no matter how bad is you result :/.you are going to have a habbit of late night studies.there would be 2 sessionals of 10marks and final one of 75 marks.5 marks are offered by teachers for smiling whenever they pass a joke:)
College management is a little lazy in performng some tasks but we manage to get our work done as all are helpful here. Overall the environment is good for boys as well as girls.
Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology(GTBIT) was established in 1999 by Delhi Sikh Gurdwara Management Committee (DSGMC), having a large number of educational institutes. It is a degree level technical institute, approved by AICTE and affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), Delhi.
· It was established by Government of NCT of Delhi under provisions of Guru Gobind Singh University Act, 1998
· Amendment in 1999, It is affiliating and teaching University.
· It is recognised by University Grant Commission, India
· It has also been accredited “A Grade" by NAAC.
· It has a sprawling campus and is centrally located in Rajouri Garden, New Delhi.
· Nearest Metro Station is Tagore Garden from there rickshaw available to 'Swarg Ashram'.
· Bus facility available is Mudrika to Mayapuri Crossing
· Direct Bus available to reach college from Mayapuri Crossing are route nos. 73, 108, 863, 864.
· The literary society- D’LangChaps (DLC), RUMINATIONS, MINDSPEAK, PINNACLE.
· The Technical Society- started in 2002 with the aim to nurture scientific talent and create a technophilic areas, TSG or The Technical Society.
· Divinity society-the society is involved in celebrating all the guruparvs, kirtans and spreading message of gurubani.
· The cultural society-Et Cetera organizes various cultural events in the college such as dramas, music and dance competitions.
Year of Placement
No. of Students Placed
· Miscellaneous Masti organized during GATES.
· Summer School
· Various seminars in college
· FARIYAD-society made to do a noble deed of helping the poor and orphans in Orphanage house named “ManavMandir’ located in Kalu Sarai.
· IEEE-GTBIT student branch was set up in the year 2008 with the aim to enhance the engineering skills of students.
· Model United Nations' Society (MUNistry)-the largest Model UN conference, at a collegiate level in India - Indraprastha University Model United Nations.
Siting capacity of more than 100 students
12fully equipped labs
· GATES is the annual techno-cultural fest of the college.
· ANUGOONJ-A GGSIPU annual festival of which college is an active participant and has achieved many awards there.
College Review: The College is devoted towards technological studies and provides its students a platform where they can be a part of many extra-curriculum fields along with their academic achievements. And also it holds a record of On-Campus Placements.