Gurukul Institute of Engineering & Technology was established in the year 2007. The college is affiliated with University of Rajasthan and approved by AICTE, New Delhi. It is located at Ranpur in Kota, Rajasthan. It has about 120000 sq. m built up area.
- Kota’s one and only college to provide polytechnic courses
- The only college of Kota owned and managed by technocrats (Scientist, Engineers having expert knowledge of technical education)
Collaboration: It has collaboration with Microsoft and SIMENS
No. Of Students Placed
- Spread over 7000 sq.
- collection of more than 25000 books
- 3000 titles
- 150 national, international and e-journals
- Library operates 12 hr. a day
- Boys hostel with capacity of 360 students
- 100 seats capacity hostel under-construction.
Having siting capacity of about 100 students
- India Education Excellence Award 2012
- Rastrapati Awards to Students