Haryana Engineering College owe its existence to a group of professionals dedicated to promote and development of technical education in Haryana under Mata Sudershan Tilak Raj Dhawan Educational in 1998 with aim to excel in providing qualified engineers.
- It is located on Old Chhachhrauli Road within the municipal limits of Jagadhri, the Metal-Town of Haryana, surrounded by Shivalik Hills on the North and sacred river Yamuna flowing on the West
- Jagadhri (Yamuna Nagar) is a Corporation, a junction of three states viz., Haryana, Himachal and U.P. It is easily approachable through National Highway from Ambala, Kurukshetra, Karnal, Saharanpur (U.P.) and Paonta Sahib (H.P.) in a radius of about 50 kms
- It is at a distance of 90 kms from Chandigarh/ Panchkula, 100 kms from Dehradun (Uttrakhand) and 200 kms from Delhi
- The college is affiliated to Kurukshetra University and approved by AICTE
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Master of Business Administration
- Applied Sciences & Humanities
Name of the Company
No of Students Placed
- Vibgyor- It is the cultural society of the college which activities like singing, dancing etc
- Scholar’s Club and Confab Club- Conduct various debates, declamation, quiz contests and other literary events to cater to students’ elocution and to boost their morale and confidence
- It has the collection of more than 10000 books including all the branches
- It also subscribes to various journals and magazines
- The college has the separate hostel for boys and girls
- Hostels are well equipped with all the facilities and well furnished
Azzaro- It is the annual technical festival of the college which covers technical events.
- Mata Sudershan Award of Rs. 7500/- for securing highest marks in B. Tech. 1st Year.
- Shri Akshit Verma Award of Rs. 7500/- for securing highest marks in MBA 1st Year
- Lala Sewa Ram Mittal Award of Rs 7500/- for securing highest marks in B. Tech. 2nd year
- Smt. Dayawanti Mittal Award of Rs 7500/- for securing highest marks in MBA final year
- Sh. Krishan Kumar Verma Award of Rs. 7500/- for securing highest marks in B. Tech. 3rd year.
- Sh. Tilak Raj Dhawan Award of Rs. 7500/- for securing highest marks in the B. Tech. final year
- Seth Nand Lal Bajaj Award of Rs. 7500/-for having been adjudged as the Best All Rounder student of the B. Tech. final year
- Extra Ordinary Achievement Award for B. Tech. final year 5100/