Hi-Tech Institute of Engineering and Technology (HIET) was established in 2004 in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh. The college is affiliated with Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut.
Hi Tech Engineering College Ghaziabad offers full-time B.Tech program with 6 specializations, BBA and BCA program each of three-year duration at UG level. The college also offers B.Ed. program of two-year duration and M.Tech, MCA and MBA programs of two-year duration at PG level.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects are considered eligible to get admission to B.Tech program.
- Admission to B.Tech program is done on the basis of UPSEE and merit in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination in any discipline and have studied Mathematics in 10+2 level are eligible to join BBA and BCA course.
- Candidates are admitted to BCA and BBA programs on the basis of the merit in the qualifying examination.
- The minimum eligibility requirement to get admission to B.Ed course is candidates must have completed Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- Selection of the candidates to B.Ed program is done on the basis of UP B.Ed. JEE.
- Applicants who hold BE or B.Tech degree in relevant specialization are eligible to apply for admission to the M.Tech program.
- Applicants who hold valid GATE score are admitted to M.Tech on the basis of the merit and those who don’t have valid GATE score have to qualify the written test and interview conducted by the college.
- Students who have completed Bachelor’s degree in any discipline are eligible to join MBA and MCA program.
- Admission to MBA is done on the basis of CAT/MAT/GMAT scores.
- Selection to MCA is done on the basis of UPSEE .
- Direct admission to any of the courses is also given on the basis of Written Test followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview round.
- Candidates who have qualified entrance examination are exempted from the written test conducted by the college, but still, have to appear for the personal interview and group discussion conducted by the college.
- The selection board of the college select candidates on the basis of entrance test score, interview performance, past academic career, maturity and intelligence, work experience (if any) and suitability for the particular program.
- The college offers 50% scholarship in tuition fee to 50 girl students and 100% scholarship in tuition fee to meritorious 20 girl students of each course.
Highlight Table of HI-Tech Institute of Engineering and Technology 2021
|Name of the Institute||HI-Tech Institute of Engineering and Technology, Ghaziabad|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance and Merit Based|
|Name of the entrance||
SEE-UPTU: B.Tech and MCA
GATE: M.Tech CAT: MBA
UP B.Ed. JEE: B.Ed.
SEE-UPTU: Online and Offline
UP B.Ed. JEE: Offline