Hindustan College of Science and Technology (HCST), Mathura was established in 1996. This college is amongst the first self-financed colleges in North India and is affiliated to Gautam Budh Technical University (GBTU), Noida, approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
- HCST is situated at 26 km stone on the Agra-Delhi Highway (NH-2). The college is housed in its own building complex with 1,00,000 sq. mtrs. of covered area built in 34 acres.
- Flagship college of the Sharda Group.
- 18+ Glorious years of dedication to quality education.
- Most of the programs are accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
- This college is amongst the first self-financed colleges of U.P.
- One of the most promising Engineering college under the UPTU
- Amongst the first institutes in North India to be accredited by NBA.
- 5 NBA Accredited Programmes in ME,CS, IT, EC, EI.
- 60 State-of-the-art laboratories.
- Conducted 13 National level conferences and 9 workshops.
- ACES (Association of Civil Engineering Student)
- BYTE (for computer science and engineering students)
- MESA (mechanical department)
- QubIT (information technology department)
- RACE(Radiant Automotive Constructive Engineers) (For Automobile Engineering Students)
- ZEETA (electrical & electronics engineering department)
- BIOGENx (for Biotechnology Engineering)