IILM Academy of Higher Learning was established in 2001 as a private institute. It is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and is affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow. It is located in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh. IILM Academy of Higher Learning, Greater Noida offers UG and PG courses in Engineering & Technology and Management Studies.
- Candidates have to apply online through the official website of the university.
- Candidate applying for undergraduate level and dual degree courses should have passed the 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- To apply for the postgraduate level degree courses, candidates must be a graduate.
- Admission to all the courses is done on the basis of marks secured in UPSEE conducted by AKTU, Lucknow.
- For admission to MBA course, a personal interview is also conducted by the University to shortlist candidates.
- GATE qualified candidates can also apply for M.Tech admission.
- For MBA, CAT/MAT/XAT scores are also accepted.
- 85% of total intake will be filled through entrance scores and remaining 15% seats will be filled by college as management quota seats which are filled through other examination.
- Candidates who are willing to take direct admission under the management quota must meet the eligibility criteria as above with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of the three subjects and must possess availed rank of either SEE-AKTU or JEE Advanced Entrance Examination.
Highlights of IILM Academy of Higher Learning Admissions 2021
|Name of the Institute||IILM Academy of Higher Learning, Greater Noida|
|Institute Type||Private Institute|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Examination|
|Entrance Name||UPSEE/JEE Main/GATE/CAT/MAT/XAT|
|Last Date to Apply||May 30, 2020|