Inderprastha Engineering College or IPEC, established in 2000, is one of the most preferred engineering colleges in Ghaziabad, Delhi for interested engineers and technologists. IPEC offers both B-Tech and M-Tech with 5 and 1 specializations respectively. Admissions to the above courses are provided solely based on marks obtained in Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination or UPSEE examinations. The application process is conducted online.
IPEC has got about 20+ years of excellence, and alumni strength of 15000+ students, as well as best placements which are provided by about 200+ recruiters. The highest salary package offered in 2020 placement is INR 19 LPA.
Inderprastha Engineering College Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2000 | Private|
|Approved by||AICTE and NBA|
|Affiliated to||Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow, UP|
|Set by||Government of India|
|Entrance Exam||UPSEE/ JEE Main and GATE|
|Courses Offered||2 courses across 1 stream|
|Popular Courses||B.Tech and M.Tech|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based and Entrance Based|
|Top Recruiters||Infosys, Samsung, Bosch, Tata Consultancy Services, Dell, Indian Navy, Indian Army, Adani, Accenture, Synopsys.|
|Facilities Available||Central library, cafeteria, sports arena, hostel.|
Inderprastha Engineering College Course
Inderprastha Engineering College or IPEC offers both B.Tech and M.Tech courses across 5 and 1 branches respectively. The courses along with their branches are as tabulated below:
|B.Tech||Duration: 4 years
Specialization: Computer Science and Engineering. Electronics and Communications. Information Technology, Civil Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering
Eligibility: Must have passed 10+2 in Physics and Mathematics and one optional subject with a minimum of 45% (40% marks for SC/ ST category candidates)
Selection Criteria: Entrance Based (UPSEE/ JEE Main)
Fees: INR 5,44,224
|M.Tech||Duration: 2 years
Specialization: Computer Science and Engineering
Eligibility: Must have secured a B.Tech degree from a reputed university.
Selection Criteria: Entrance Based (UPSEE/ GATE)
Fees: INR 2,06,724
Inderprastha Engineering College Admission
Admissions to both B.Tech and M.Tech programs are provided purely based on the entrance. The students can however also secure direct admissions through Management quota as well through the vacant seats after the UPSEE counseling.
How to Apply?
- Log in to the official website and create a log in.
- Verify the email and fill the application form online.
- Upload the following self- attested scanned documents like Photocopies of the required mark sheets, Signature and passport size photograph, and Aadhar Card along with the application form
- The scanned copies should be between 200KB to 500KB and the allowed file formats include png, jpg, jpeg, and pdf.
- Once the application form is submitted, an application number will be displayed.
Inderprastha Engineering College Placement
IPEC contains a placement cell that makes constant sincere and diligent efforts to provide students with placements. The institution is known for recruiting excellent employees to outstanding companies in the world which in turn helps create perfect leaders. Looking at the 2020 placement records a total of 736 got placed. The highest salary package offered was INR 19 LPA by Amazon and the average salary package of INR 3.50 to 6.50 LPA. Around 130 companies are part of IPEC placement drive and some of the major recruiters include Infosys, Samsung, Bosch, TCS, Dell, Indian Navy, Indian Army, Adani, Accenture, Synopsys, etc.
Inderprastha Engineering College Scholarship
Scholarships are provided to economically weaker meritorious students for B.Tech courses.
- According to AICTE notification, fee waiver seats are available which will be limited to a maximum of 5% of the sanctioned intake in the course and will also be over and above the sanctioned intake.
- No tuition fee shall be charged from such candidates.
- The economically weaker students must submit their Income Certificate at the time of verification of documents in the counselling.
- These seats are allotted through UPSEE counselling.
Inderprastha Engineering College Facilities
- Central Library: The institute has a library with a collection of more than 75,000 books, 263 online journals, periodicals, and regional and national newspapers.
- Hostel: The institute has 4 hostels for girls and boys with mess and recreational facilities.
- Computer Center: Core i3 and above configuration personal computers equipped with the latest application software platforms offering the unique opportunity of achievement, innovation, and creative professional techno-economic excellence.
- Laboratories: Computer Centre, Server Room, Professional Communication Lab, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical Engineering, and Applied Sciences & Humanities
- Other Facilities: 70+ lecture rooms, medical facility, wifi connectivity, sports complex, canteen, etc.
Inderprastha Engineering College FAQs
Ques. What all documents are required at the time of admission?
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Scanned photograph and signature.
- Valid Photo ID
- Degree Certificate
- Caste Certificate/ Disability or PwD Certificate if applicable.
Ques. How is the faculty at the IPEC?
Ques. What is the fee for the B.Tech course at IPEC?
Ques. What is the fee and intake for the M.Tech course at IPEC?
Ques. What are the other top B.Tech colleges in Ghaziabad?