Indo Global College of Engineering (IGCE) is a prestigious engineering institute located in the state of Punjab. The college was established in the year 2003 by the Indo Global Education Foundation near Abhipur, Mohali District. IGCE is affiliated to Punjab Technical University (PTU).
Indo Global College of Engineering (IGCE) currently offers four B.Tech programs and three M.Tech programs in the disciplines of Civil Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electronics and Communication Engineering. The current yearly intake for B. Tech programs is 480, with 120 seats per discipline. Total intake for M. Tech programs is 54, with 18 seats per course.
- Candidates securing a minimum of 60% in PCM at 10+2 level are eligible to apply for B. Tech programs.
- Candidates holding a B.E. or B. Tech degree with minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply for M. Tech programs.
- GATE score is mandatory for candidates applying for M. Tech programs.
- B. Tech candidates are selected on the basis of JEE score and counselling.
- M. Tech candidates are selected on the basis of GATE score and counselling conducted at institute level.
- Candidates applying under management quota are selected on the basis of marks obtained in the last qualifying exam.
Highlights of Indo Global College of Engineering Admissions 2021
|Name of the College||Indo Global College of Engineering|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Counselling|
|Application Mode||Online / Offline|
|Counselling||State and Institute Level|