Indus Institute of Technology and Management offers B.Tech course at the undergraduate level under five specializations, B.Tech Lateral entry, MBA program at the postgraduate level under six specializations. The college also offers Diploma in two specializations.
- Admission to B.Tech program is done based on the scores obtained in the UPSEE or JEE Main entrance examination.
- For B.Tech, Candidates must pass 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and one of the optional subjects from Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates who are holders of a Diploma in Engineering or a B.Sc. degree with Mathematics as a subject in 10+2 are eligible for B.Tech lateral entry.
- Admission to MBA is given on the basis of UPSEE/ CAT / CMAT / MAT or any other national level entrance examination.
- For MBA, candidate must pass any Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university/institution with minimum 50% marks.
- Minimum eligibility for Diploma is passed in the 10th class examination with minimum 35% marks.
- Diploma seats will be allotted on the basis of the applicants’ scores in the Joint Entrance Examination (JEECUP) conducted by the Joint Entrance Examination Council, U.P. Lucknow.
Highlight Table of Indus Institute of Technology and Management 2021
|Name of the Institute||Indus Institute of Technology and Management|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance test based|
|Name of the Entrance Test||B.Tech – UPSEE|
|Diploma – JEECUP|
|MBA – UPSEE/ CAT / CMAT / MAT|
|Counselling||B.Tech - UPTU|
|Diploma - JEECUP|