Jodhpur Institute of Engineering and Technology (JIET), a premier college of Jodhpur was established in 2003. It is the flagship college of JIET Group. It is running under Arun Shanti Education Trust. It is committed to impart quality education & training leading to various professional degrees and aims to be a global Institution through continual improvement. It is situated in Jodhpur, Rajasthan. It offers under graduate and post graduate Engineering courses, MCA and MBA.
- Approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to Rajasthan Technical university, Kota
- Accredited by NBA and approved by Ministry of HRD, New Delhi
- The College has been recognized by IBM as Center of Excellence
- It is member of ISTE, IEEE, CII, IETE, CSI and SAE
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Management Studies
The College has an independent Training & placement Cell devoted to cater the needs of the organizations in conducting campus interviews for placements.
Total No. of Placed Students
- The Centrally Air Cooled Libraries at JIET Universe are more like integrated knowledge resource center that are stocked with over 35,000 books, periodicals, National and International Journals, e-books that supports the curriculum and research needs of JIETians
- Access to Library material is made available through Online Public Access Catalog
- The library provides the facility of DELNET/NPTEL to promote resource sharing amongst the member of libraries
- Open House: It is an effort towards the introduction of Achievements in Techno-Managerial talent of JIETians, to the public of jodhpur and nearby areas, by the students of JIET.
- Scholarship from Social Justice & Empowerment Department, Government of Rajasthan
- Scholarship from Sita Ram Jindal Foundation
- Scholarship from JM Sethia Charitable Trust
- Scholarship from Indian Oil
- Chief Minister Scholarship
- Minority Welfare Scholarship.