K.C. College of Engineering & Information Technology, Nawanshahr was established by K.C. Social Welfare Trust. The vision of the institute is to make the college a preferred choice for national and international students seeking Engineering education. The mission of the institute is to provide an integrated learning environment to enable students to grow towards their fullest potential and meet the high expectations of Industry and Society.
- The college is ISO 9001:2000 certified institute
- It is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and Ministry of H.R.D, Govt. of India
- The college is affiliated to Punjab Technical University
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Business Administration
- Poster Competition
- Inter Institute Chess Competition
- Tree Plantation
- Quiz Competition
- Blood Donation Camp
- Library- The library has over 20000 of books and it has subscribed 70 national and international journals.
- Computer Lab- The institute has computer lab, it consisting about 300 systems with well equipped and highly configured. All systems has latest version of software and hardware.