Kashi Institute of Technology, Varanasi is affiliated to Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow and was established in 2008.
The institute offers various undergraduate and post graduate level courses namely- B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, B.Pharm and D.Pharm respectively.
- Admission to B.Tech and B.Pharm is done on the basis of JEE Main or UPSEE score and merit in in Class 10+2 examination.
- For B.Tech and B.Pharm lateral entry in Kashi Institute of Technology, admission is done on the basis of LEET.
- Candidate must have a diploma in Engineering/Pharmacy or equivalent bachelor’s degree for eligibility in Lateral Entry program.
- MBA program seats are filled on the basis of UPSEE Counselling/CAT/MAT/KMET score.
- For M.Tech. Courses, admission is done on the basis of GATE score.
- Application process in the college starts in the month of April and candidate must apply separately for each course.
Read More: KIT Varanasi Fees Structure
Highlight Table of KIT Varanasi:
|Name of Institute||Kashi Institute of Engineering, Varanasi|
|Type of Institute||Private, self-funded|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Name of Entrance||JEE Main – B.Tech|
|UPSEE- B.Tech, B.Pharm|
|CAT/MAT/UPSEE/KMET – MBA|
|Last Date to Apply for Entrance||JEE Main – January 02, 2021|
|GATE – October 05, 2021|
|UPSEE – Second week of March, 2021|
|MAT – Last week of August, 2021|
|CAT – September 25, 2021|
|Entrance Exam Date||JEE Main – April 1, 7 & 8, 2021|
|GATE – February 3,4,10 & 11, 2021|
|MAT – September 3 & 9, 2021|
|CAT – November 26, 2021|
|UPSEE – April, 2021|
Check Out: KIT Varanasi Placement