KIPM College of Engineering & Technology was established in under the aegis of Ashutosh Shiksha Evam Sewa Sansthan in the benevolent guidance and leadership of Mr. R. D. Singh, to provide quality education to the students of management. The Institute has a sprawling campus spanning over 5.84 acres of land .It has two academic blocks. The Institute is located in an excellent high greens surroundings at GIDA, Gorakhpur.
- Approved by AICTE, New Delhi and PCI, New Delhi
- Affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
Activity Clubs: To enhance the creativity of students, different activity clubs like Dance & Music Club, Fine Arts Club, Photography Club, Drama/Debate Club, Literary Club and Social Service Club provide a platform to the students to develop and display their cultural and literary talents.
- The collection of over 6,000 volumes of books, references, textbooks, periodicals and journals
- The library subscribes to various national & international journals in the print format besides providing access to electronic database through DELNET
- It is also being developed into a digital library with network facility i.e. an integrated Knowledge Resource Center
- Book Bank facility
The College provides separate hostel for boys and girls. The College has two hostels for boys and girls with capacity of 60 students.
The KIPM Scholarship Scheme
Eligibility (Aggregate in (10+2)
90% & above
80% - 90%
70% - 80%