The MNSK College of Engineering, Pudukkottai was established in the year 2002, with a vision to create engineers having the drive, skills and confidence to become the pioneers of tomorrow. The courses offered are designed to cater to the industrial needs for skilled professionals in the field of engineering and technology. The college offers the following Undergraduate and Postgraduate academic programmes. The college campus is spread over in 150 acres land located on state highway24 from Pudukottai (Via East Coast Road-ECR) to Ramaeswaram.
- The college is recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi
- It is affiliated to the Anna University of Technology, Chennai
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of Science & Humanities
- Quiz Competition
- Sports Events- Zonal Level Kabaddi Championship
Facilities- The college library has the collection of over 15000 volumes of books, project reports, magazines and CDs etc. The library has the digital library facility to access online journals and e-books with 8 Mbps leased line facility.
Hostel- The college has separate hostel for boys and girls. The hostel room is available in two/three and four sitter with all facilities.
Sports- The college has the facilities for all indoor and outdoor games like Cricket, Football, Badminton, Volleyball, Chess, Ball-Badminton, Throw Ball etc. and various athletic events.
- BESTOFEZ- A State Level Cultural Program
- Wozniack symposium
- ECE IV Year Student won the Gold Medal in 5000 Mts and 10000 Mts in Zonal Athletics meet held at Kings College of Engineering
- CSE I year student Won the Gold Medal in the Zonal Javelin throw and Silver Medal in the Inter Zonal meet
- Our College Students won the Gold Medal in the state level Power lifting competition