MS Bidve Engineering College is an engineering institution located in Latur (Maharashtra). It is affiliated to Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University and approve by AICTE.
MS Bidve Engineering College offers admission to courses in B.Tech and M.Tech.
- To be eligible for B.Tech, a candidate must have passed class 12th examination in subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology /Technical/Vocational subjects.
- Those seeking admissions to B.Tech, must appear for JEE Main.
- In case of M.Tech, candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of Engineering from a recognized Institution/University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Selection to M. Tech is done on the basis of GATE.
- All qualified and eligible candidates will be called for Centralized Admission Process (CAP) conducted by DTE, Maharashtra in the order of merit.
- Those belonging to State of Maharashtra must compulsorily appear in MH CET for B.Tech admissions.
- Relaxation of marks will be given to candidates belonging to reserved category of Maharashtra State only.
- The college grants merit-cum-need based scholarships to students belonging to reserved category and minority group.
Read More: MS Bidve Engineering College Fees Structure
Admission Highlights Table:
|Name of the Institute||MS Bidve Engineering College|
|Type of Institute||Private|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Based|
|Entrance Name||Joint Entrance Examination Main (JEE), Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MH-CET), Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)|