Maharishi Arvind College of Engineering and Research Center (MACERC), a pioneer self-financed institute was established in 2009. It belongs to the Arvind Bharti Vidyalaya Samiti with the inspiration from the life and thoughts of the great thinker, philosopher, Yogi and saint Shri Aurbindo. The institute is spread over 6 acres of land in a lush green campus in the posh and modern locality of Sirsi Road, Jaipur. It offers six under graduate and two post graduate engineering programmes.
- It is approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- It is affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University, Kota
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- The College Library is a very rich source of knowledge in the form of textbooks, reference books, conference proceedings, back volumes, and non-book material such as CD-ROMs etc.
- It subscribes more than 70 current periodicals
- It is a member of DELNET (Developing Library Network) through which the library is connected to 4,619 national libraries and 23 foreign libraries
- It provides high performance computing, multi-media and high speed Internet facilities to the entire campus
- The Computer lab consists of 90 computers. All systems are interconnected through LAN
- The College has fully air-conditioned auditorium with the seating capacity of around 300 people
- All the seminars, presentations are organized in the auditorium. It contains LCD projector, speakers etc.