Akhilabhagya Mahavidyalya is located in Ranapar, Gorakhpur. Sri Kalpanath Rai Vidya Prasarak Samit laid the foundation stone of the college on 28 August, 2004. Sri Kalpanath Rai vidya Prasarak Samit is a registered society, under Society Registration Act 21, 1860. Akhilabhagya Mahavidyalya is affiliated to Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur since 2005. The college is approved with 2 (f) & 12 (B) of the UGC Act, 1956
- In 2008-09, the college started Bachelor of Education
- In 2009-10, Post Graduate Courses in subjects of Political Science and Sociology were started
- In 2011-12, the college introduced Bachelor of Arts in Sanskrit, Education and Economics
- The college has an area of 20223sq. meter with 16 classrooms,1 Auditorium, Playground, Hostel, Lab etc.
- NSS- NSS of the college has 2 wings. NSS volunteers participate in various social activities such as Blood Donation Camp, National awareness programmes etc
- B.Ed. Council- This council organizes various Cultural activities in the college
- Sports Council- Sports Council organizes numerous games such as Football, Cricket, Tennis, Badminton etc. Students are given awards in sports competition
Library has an area of 1800 sq.ft. Library is well equipped with 5734 books, 12 journals, 15 multimedia literature. Library has seating capacity of 50 students.
There are 25 computers in computer centre and 10 LAN Terminals with Wi-Fi connectivity
The college facilitate both for girls and boys.
- There are 14 seats in Boys Hostel
- There are 10 seats in Girls Hostel
The college has 6 lab facilitate the students to gain practical knowledge and perform experiments.
- Shrimati Gulabi Devi Samriti Scholarship
- Shrimati Pramjyot Devi Samriti Scholarship
- Shrimati Manbasa Devi Samriti Scholarship
- Shri Ramnagin Yadav Samriti Scholarship
- Shri Kalapnath Rai Samriti Scholarship