MET’s School of Engineering is the pioneer institute in the field of Engineering. It is a full fledged college imparting Under Graduates and Post Graduates programmes. The College was established by the Mala Education Trust. The trust consists of eminent persons who include doctors, engineers, educationists, lawyers and businessmen. The college aim to bring benefits of technical education to the rural population of Mala and its surrounding areas.The College has been awarded ISO certification 9001:2008 by NQA (UK), testifying to its high infrastructure facilities including labs and libraries, training and placement, academic brilliance etc.
Dr. Shaju A.Antony
University of Calicut
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of Kerala
17000 volumes of 6000 titles of various subjects.
How to Travel
-16.1 kms from Chalakudi Railway Station, via Ashtamichira Chalakudi Road.
-44.8 kms from Thrissur KSRTC Bus Stand, via NH47.
-22.2 kms from Cochin International Airport via N Poovathusssery - Meladoor Road.
Why to Join MET's School of Engineering:-
- Industry-College interaction- The College conducts industrial visits not only to the factories of Kerala but also in other states. This helps students to understand industrial environment and technical know-how.
- Excellent campus- The campus is well connected with Wi-Fi, modern classrooms, lecture halls, well stocked library. The lecture halls are air conditioned and IT enabled with LCD and OHP.
- Holistic training- The training program is conducted by professionals from in-house resources and professional trainers from the corporate world. It facilitates students a well advanced online based cloud system to prepare for mock tests and interviews.
- Smart classrooms- The classroom sessions are presented via Smart digital board and 24*7 Wi-Fi facilities to create modern and effective education environment in higher education.
- Excellent placement- The College has placed most of its students in top MNCs like HCL, IBM, Infosys, L&T, Wipro, Accenture, D-Link and many more.
- Yoga classes- The College provides yoga classes to the students for their mental tranquilance and for a healthy body.
- Digital library- The library has 18 computers for internet search of books. A number of eBooks and online journals are available for students.
- Sports facility- The Institute provides facility for playing Football, Cricket, Basketball, Badminton, Volleyball, athletics etc. and Gym. The College encourages all the sports teams for their regular participation in inter and intra college competitions.