Modern Institute of Engineering and Technology - [MIET] Quick Updates
Modern Institute of Engineering and Technology (MIET), Hooghly was established in 2010 by Badal Deb Memorial Educational Foundation to propagate high quality Technical education and to participate in the noble nation building process with the Indian youngsters.
- Vision of the college is “To develop an enriched, prosperous and sustainable society within our country by providing it with a constant influx of technologically qualified human resources comprising of learned, compassionate, responsible, dynamic and innovative Indian youngsters”
- Mission of the college is “To develop Engineers and Technologists of high quality and wisdom along with strong ability and character”
- The road distance of city Kolkata (Dharmatala point) is nearly 50 kms, whereas Kolkata Air-port is around 42 kms from college
- College is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT), Kolkata
Name of the Company
Number of Students placed
Infotech Software Service
Progenitor Technology Research & Developement
Vision World Tech.
Resility Global Infotech
VAP Technology Pvt. Ltd.
- NCETAS-It is first National Conference on Emerging Technology and Applied Sciences to be held at the MIET Campus.
- Farewell- This event is organized every year by the third year students.