Narasaraopeta Institute of Technology(NIT) was started in 1998.The college was established by Gayatri Educational Development Society (GEDS). The college is located in the suburbs of Narasaraopet, popularly known as ‘The Gateway of Palnadu’, and surrounded by famous religious places like Kotappakonda, Guthikonda and Chejarla. The college is approximately 40 kms from Guntur and the closest airport is about 100 kms, which is in Gannavaram, Vijayawada. The college campus is spread over in 40 acres of land.
- NEC is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and Govt. of India
- The college is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Kakinada
- It is accredited by NBA
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Department of Business Administration
- NSS- National Service Scheme
- Paper Presentation
Hostel- Institute provides separate Hostel facility for both Boys and Girls with all basic amenities. These hostels accommodate more than 500 students.
Sports- Institute has Indoor and outdoor games facilities like cricket ground, basketball court, athletic track, volleyball court, tennis court, kabaddi, chess, carom and table tennis etc.
- NEC-N-PAC – A Paper presentation and Best Three Paper in each department will be awarded with cash and certificate
- Annual Day
- Fresher Day