Narasaraopeta Engineering College was established in 1998. The college is affiliated with Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada and accredited by NBA
- The college is certified with ISO 9001:2008 in the year 2009 and 2012
- The college is sponsored by Gayatri Educational Development Society which is founded by Mittapalli Venkata Koteswarao who is philanthropist and industrialist of Guntur District and a member of “SONET
- The college is located in Guntur which 100Km away from Gannavaram airport
- The campus consists an area of 40 acres
NSS- It conducts activities like plantation programme, rallies and processions for awareness about various diseases like HIV,Cancer etc., medical camps and veterinary camps etc.
The college centralized digital library with 43680 books. The following Digital facilities are available in central library:
- AICTE-INDEST consortium IEL and IEEE Journals magazines conference proceedings and standards.
- Open source Journals
- 500 free on-line journals
- 110 video courses under NPTEL programme
- Text book CDs
- Magazine CDs
- Internet facility with 14 systems
The college has separate hostel of boys and girls and accommodating capacity of 500 students.