NITIE Mumbai is accepting applications for admission to PGDSM course. Interested candidates can apply online till the deadline of March 31, 2021. The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of CAT score, online personal interview for admission.
National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) Mumbai has begun Post-Graduate Diploma in Industrial Management (PGDIM), Post Graduate Diploma In Industrial Engineering (PGDIE) and Post-Graduate Diploma in Industrial Sustainable Management (PGDSM) admission 2021-22. Shortlisting will be done based on CAT scores. Online registration deadline for PGDIM is March 15 and PGDIE and PGDSM is March 31. Application fee for India and SAARC nationals is INR 1000 (INR 500 for SC/ST/PwD) and for International Applicants, is USD 50.
NITIE offers management and engineering PG level courses for admission. There are also fellowships offered and programs which are research-level can be opted by candidates. Management level programs are PGDIM & PGDISEM, while Engineering level programs are PGDIE, PGDMM & PGDPM.
All admissions are entrance based, applications for admissions and entrances are available online. However, applications for admission at NITIE can be accepted offline via speed post or email. Further admission requirements, course wise are elaborated below:
- PGDIM & PGDISEM admissions are based on scores in bachelor’s degree.
- Entrance scores in CAT for domestic students and GMAT plus TOEFL / IELTS are accepted from international students for management equivalent programs.
- PGDIE, PGDMM & PGDPM admissions are based on scores in B.E. or B.Tech degree.
- Entrances like GATE scores for domestics students while GRE plus TOEFL / IELTS score for international students for engineering equivalent programs.
- FPIP admission is based on scores in a Master's degree. Final selection includes NITIE Admission Test + Writing Skills Test + Presentation + PI.
- It would be advantageous for applicants with a GMAT score for admission to PGPEX-VLFM. The work experience also plays a significant role in selection.
Latest Update: NITIE is inviting application form for admission to the Doctoral Programme.The last date for applying to March 1. Apply
NITIE is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra established in 1963. It was set up by the Government of India with the help of UNDP through ILO.
The institution is autonomous and has been recognised as one of India’s Ivy-League B-School consistently for 5 decades by MHRD. it has been ranked #12 among other top B-Schools of India by NIRF 2020 ranking.
The placement 2020 record shows 230+ students placed in top companies with the highest CTC of INR 58.24 LPA. While the average CTC recorded was INR 20.88 LPA.
NITIE Admission Highlights 2021
|Institution||National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE)|
|Type||Public | Autonomous|
|Courses Level||PG and Doctoral Level|
|Courses Offered||PGDIE, PGDIM, PGDISEM, PGDMM, PGDPM, FPIP, PGPEX-FLVM|
|Basic Eligibility||Passed B.E. / B.Tech or in other disciplines|
|Entrance Accepted||Indian Applicants: CAT / GMAT / NITIE Admission Test International Applicants: GRE + TOEFL / IELTS|
|Selections||Based on entrance + GD and/or PI|
|Application Fee||INR 1000 (general / OBC); INR 500 (SC, ST, PwD); USD 50 (international)|
|Reregistration Fee||INR 2000|
|Scholarships||Offered to regular full time applicants|